Thursday, June 19, 2008

So This is Love?

Well this is just going to be a short blog cuz Im on my way to bed but wow. I cant tell you how incredible I feel right now in my life. All because of one man. He amazes me everyday. I talk to him more than I talk to anyone. Im not saying Im in love. Im young and I've definitely never been in love before so Im not too sure how it feels but Im sure it feels something like this. Its crazy how one person can make you feel so good and excited and give you butterflies just from like a phone call. If he's having a bad day it puts me in a bad mood only because I know he's not 100% happy. But when he's in a good mood I'm extatic. One person has the ability to change the way I feel just by telling me how they're day is going. It's incredible. I put so much effort and time into him that I cant see it not working out. I'm going to try my hardest to keep it up. I was always the girl in high school that made a joke out of relationships or made fun of my friends for having a boyfriend/girlfriend that they "loved". But Im completely opposite now. He's changed me for the better and Im finally opening my eyes and realizing that I can let someone else in and hopefully someday soon be able to love someone else....But alright, thats all for tonite. I hope if any love birds read this you'll leave me a comment and let me know your story cuz right now Im feeling like jello and weak at the knees...Is this normal? LOL..Oh Lord, please dont let this be lust or indigestion!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I hope everything works out for you.