Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Home Sweet Home!.. and sweet rain drops!

I made it home safely and Christmas Eve was sooo much fun!.. Got to see a lot of family on my dad's side and they are a lot more fun than my mother's side of the family which I saw today. I got a new digital camera so expect more pictures :).. Its been so good to just chill and stuff with everyone. And as much as my little sisters annoy me, I missed them a bunch. It hasnt snowed tho. Just a lot of rain. blah!



Being home just makes me not wanna go back to Cali but I more than likely will, if just for a little bit. My uncle was drunk out of his mind last night and could still tell that I would rather stay home than go back to Cali. He said, "you need to live your life and do what you want to do, and not do what others expect you to do. The only expectations you need to fill are your own." I was in shock, cuz he could barely make it up the stairs but he's spittin all this knowledge at me. So I'm gonna think about it I guess. I had to sleep on the couch last night! OMG! Not comfortable at all. The family woke up around 8 we opened presents. I just got money and a dock for my mp3 player cuz I cant take much back with me. The weather is cold, but I'm not complaining, thats what I signed up for. Now the whole family is just chillin watchin batman by the fire. Its great being home for christmas :)





*P.S.- I forgot to tell yall about this old dude on the train on the way to the airport. First of all it was my first time on the little metrolink and this dude is sitting across from me sleeping. All of a sudden he wakes up and says, "it looks like we're in the same seats as yesterday." So obviously this old man thinks I'm someone else but I dunno so all I say is "yup, it looks that way" and I put my headphones on and listen to music. Then he starts talking to me. So I'm sitting across from this man for 20 minutes pretending like I know him, when all I really wanted to do was be like "BITCH, I dont know ur old retarded, sleepy dust in the eye, havin ass. UGH!" But forreal, I was about to steal his little ipod touch thing and run. But then I forgot I had 3 pieces of luggage with me and it woulda been hard to get my Marion Jones (minus the roids) on with all that equipment.

1 comment:

LEO said...

IM HOME SICK TOO! =/