Wednesday, January 21, 2009

As a Woman



As a woman, I have no reason to cheat,
I have no reason to lie, but I may protect you from the truth…
Because as a woman, If I entrust myself in him, waves should reciprocate,
No bullshit should utter from my lips…

As a woman, I should be seen as a role model,
If not only for me and the man I love, but for all humanity…
Because as a woman, I stand tall to make my man's worth known,
And even when he's down, he should know at the end of day, I'm real…

As a woman, I have no reason not to be real with my man,
Cause if I'm feeling you, then you're feeling my world…
Because as a woman, my love supplies truth, with care and happiness,
Sarcasm may ensue, but that's just me….

As a woman, I shall give you the smaller things in life,
Meaningful things that aren't so material…
Because as a woman, it's still my love at the end of the day that will make you smile,
And only as a woman, I stand before thee prepared to stand up and do what need be…

6 comments:

Sighfur said...

I know baby.. im in love with you. Beautifully written, by a beautiful person.

Anonymous said...

wow thats deep

asia kismet said...

urgh ya'all make me sick...j/k
wonderfully written.
honesty always prevails over wordplay.

Mr. Jolla said...

^agree with Asia...this was dope and heartfelt. *nods*

micAh! said...

nice

Eb the Celeb said...

DOpe!