Saturday, January 3, 2009

Looking like a MURDERER!

Apparently, I look somewhat like Casey Anthony, the woman who lost her daughter and most likely killed her. I was at the airport today. Laid over in ATL. CNN was on the tv and there was a commercial about a show they are doing on Kaylee Anthony and they show a picture and court room footage of Casey Anthony and automatically 7-10 people just turn and look at me. Just staring hard as hell. My own mother thinks I look like this woman. Some old ass woman sits next to me and was like, "you know I have to ask.. how many times have you heard that you look like that woman that lost her daughter Kaylee?" I just rolled my eyes and pretended I didnt hear her cause of my headphones. BLAH!..

So that was kinda embarrassing and what not. But then I was just sitting reading this crazy ass Dean Koontz book called Velocity, and just kinda people watching. Women were like walkin in the airport in heels. Like, who are you trying to impress? When I go to the airport, its stricly comfortable clothes and sneakers, but whatever. It was funny to watch people running for their flights. At one point during the morning there was like a family of 5 or 6 people running down the busy corridor of the airport. I sure hope they made it. And tell me why food and stuff is so damn expensive in the airport! O-M-G!.. breakin my broken pockets. And my headphones weren't loud enough to drowned out non-sense that I didnt feel like hearing.

But I'm back in Cali. I'm not gonna complain about it anymore. I'm just gonna get outta here. The only reason I'm here is cause my aunt asked me to move with her. It sounded like a good idea at first but it wasnt. Stupid idea. And the only reason I didnt just stay home after christmas was cause I dont know how to tell my aunt that I dont wanna stay out here anymore. But I cant just stay here cause it makes her happy. I gotta do me, ya dig? So yeahhh.. I'm listening to Lauryn Hill, the MTV Unplugged albums. I haven't listened to them in a while. Its actually a very powerful album, or albums, both 1 and 2.

I guess I'm gonna go finish up this book and get to bed. Jetlag is a bitch!

9 comments:

nichole said...

that sucks =/

Mr. Jolla said...

LOL...I would've been on some asshole shit like "I can't BELIEVE they keep showing this footage!! I DIDN'T KILL MY BABY!!" LMAO fuck 'em...
But yeah...that living situation has to change I see...good luck with that!

micAh! said...

wow... of all the people in the world and you get compared to that fuckin' psycho!?

K-Dub said...

Thats what Im sayin micAh!.. Why couldnt I be compared to someone that did amazing shit, like ate 37 hot dogs at one time or someone who can balance 5 basketballs on their head

Tommy said...

Hmmmm comparisons are for ppl who think they're wise.....

K-Dub said...

Comparisons make it easier for idiots to know whats going on :).. Kinda like a picture book.. ya dig

asia kismet said...

hahahahaha! the picture of you in the glasses that sam has makes me think of tina fey



but anyways let's trade coasts
;)

K-Dub said...

OMG! I hate that damn picture! grrrr.. Sam needs to delete that from his computer asap

Jenny Fidelity said...

If it helps Katie, I always pictured you more of a Katy Perry type.

Sam straight faced me for it, but I personally think it's an awesome comparison.