Thursday, January 15, 2009

What Good is Family If....

... They dont take you with them to meet famous people that you really like?

I was just on Facebook and a cousin of mine was out in LA doing some video shoot for some girl last weekend. So he got the pics on facebook or whatever. So I'm looking and all of a sudden I see that he met Phonte from Little Brother. Hes like my favorite!.. I call up this betch like "wtf? you couldnt call me up and tell me to marion jones my ass to where you were?" And then he gives me a whole long story about how he didnt know he was gonna be there and stuff. But still... wow! Well when I meet Jessica Alba, he'll be the last person I hit up!

4 comments:

Mr. Jolla said...

LMAO....but damn. Yeah, I met Phonte a few times on shows he did in Chicago. Dude is cool as shit and funny than a muhfucka...oh wait, you probably didn't want to hear about me meeting the entire JustUs League... :/ sorry

K-Dub said...

UGH!.. good for you I guess.. you lucky bastard!

asia kismet said...

awwwwwww phonte is that dude.
i think karma will have it that you meet jessica alba soon.

Tommy said...

Met Tigalonious on my bday two years ago I hve pix somewhere but he's hilarious, Pooh not so much tho....