Saturday, March 28, 2009

Alone in Love

I cant even begin to express how I feel. I thought I had found the man I wanted to spend my life with, and then this happens, and everything comes crashing down. Well, I dont want to say crashing down. It has been crumbling for a little while now. I feel like I'm so in love and he doesnt care enough. I feel like maybe I loved too much, if thats even possible. I dont know what to do. I feel helpless, worthless, hurt, betrayed, lied to, uncared about, disappointed, and the list goes on. He has the nerve to say, "I love you and I want to be with you. Maybe your right, we should move on I think you will be happier." Who are you to tell me whats gonna make me happy? Cuz if my memory serves me right, it was YOU that made me happy for the past year. YOU and thats it. Nothing else. So what do I do now? Where do I go from here? Im lost. Im heartbroken.

7 comments:

Gee-Nah Muh-Ree said...

Oh wow
Im so sorry hun

I hope you feel better soon ..

Love can be tought and mean to all of us ..

This gives you time to just think about yourself♥

asia kismet said...

>:D< there's a yahug for you.
you can never love enough...things will be better.

micAh! said...

"I love you and I want to be with you. Maybe your right, we should move on I think you will be happier."

WTF?!

That shit makes no sense AT ALL! Sounds like fucking cop out to me... Sorry to hear you're going through this. I had to deal w/ the dissolution of a MARRIAGE so I know how heartbreak can be. It's the worse feeling on earth...

you'll be aight homie.. It just gives you more time to get ready for that "L" I'm gonna hand your ass. lol

-micAh!

micAh! said...

p.s. hey tardo why is everything black on your page? can we get some contrast?! thx

K-Dub said...

Gee-Nah- Love is tough and mean and STUPID! LOL.. just kidding.. but thank you :)

Asia- :( I hope it gets better soon

micAh!- Awww @ you bein nice, thats a first. and the "L" that your supposedly gonna serve me, better stand for a Lobster dinner. And my page is black and white cuz it is! HURSH son.

Sighfur said...

your not alone and you know it. anger can make us irrational but Love still remains. you are like the water for my chocolate.

Danny Love said...

Katieeeeee
I know spam man loves you. Times get hard and sometimes things get dreary, but you have to be able to push through the haze and get your vision back baby cakes, Things always get better,

Geeez I havent been to your spot in a while. LOL Miss'd ya.

-Jenn