Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Always and Forever...


Im 20 years old and I feel that I have already found the man I wanna spend the rest of my life with. It scares me and it frequently enters my mind that a person hardly ever spends their life with the first person they fell hardest for or actually fell in love with. I've never been in a relationship like the one I'm in now. I've never been heart broken and I've never been so emotional and passionate about a relationship before. I've never cared at all, let alone this much. It's scary, even more so than I can express. I want things to work out cuz I dont know what I would do without him. All I know is I would do anything for him. He's always on my mind. He's the one thats got me up at 3 am just thinking about the future and how things are gonna work out. He's the one thats got my heart.

I really do feel like women get into relationships deeper and faster than men do. We go on one date and we get home like, "I can see myself with him forever" or we're already planning the wedding. I think it's all just in our nature and in our blood to just feel a certain way, a different way than a man would. Which is why I think we take it harder when it comes crashing down. Now lemme just say, I'm not speaking for all women at all. I know there are some of you strong women out there that date like a man so you dont get played like a bitch and what not.... I swear I use to be like that. I just didnt care about a date or a good night kiss.. but now I'm completely different. And you dont realize how special a simple kiss is until you're in a long distance relationship and you dont get kisses every night :( I'm telling you its horrible!
Relationships and love are just scary, not to mention marriage. Vowing to spend your ENTIREEEE life with one person. Thinking that you and that one person are gonna get along FOREVER?.. Damn, that takes a lot. I dont believe in divorce, so once I'm married, that's it. Like my parents for example. They were married for 15 years, got divorced, and now they are back together. Not happily but they are back together. It's crazy. They alwaysss fight and bicker like a married couple, but somehow it's different. It's not how a married couple should act. Growing up around all the arguments and fighting has shown me what I definitely do not want when I get married, and I try to tell my sisters that the relationship my parents have isn't a healthy one.
"There is no remedy for love but to love more."-Thoreau
But anyways... I'm off to bed.. good night!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

It sounds like he really means a lot to you and I wish you well. Don't get broken hearted! And if you do, it's better to have loved and lost than never loved at all.

micAh! said...

*vomitting*

K-Dub said...

Hater!

Gee-Nah Muh-Ree said...

It is so in a woman's nature to get so caught up in feelings and forget that we have a whole life ahead of us and that person may not always be the one u marry ..

lol ..

i understand you hun
and im happy ur in love♥