Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bullshit and Distance...




So as you all know, I'm back in Pittsburgh, AND back at my parents house. It's crazy cuz I find myself getting into the same drama and same situations with my parents and my sisters. The same drama that basically ran me out of the house in the first place. I was really on my own out in California. I did what I wanted, I had my OWN room, didnt havent to share any of my shit with anyone. Then I come back here and I'm forced to share and do shit I dont wanna do. And I find my clothes missing or misplaced cuz I have a 13 year old sister that just so happens to be just as tall as me and happens to fit into a lot of my stuff. Not to mention my make up that she thinks she can just take. My mom will buy her make up, I gotta buy my own. And they use my lotion and my bodywash and my face wash and they are just SO DAMN NOSEY! Ahhhh! It's driving me crazy.


So with all that being said, lately, I've been asking myself, "why did you come back here? You had independence out in Cali. You didnt have to deal with any of this." Then I remember... I came back for Him. I came back cuz the distance was killing me. Love makes you do crazy crazy things but as long as I have him nothing seems crazy to me. It just feels right. He's the light at the end of my tunnel. He's the smile at the end of my day. And he's the reason I can deal with all this drama and negativity with no problem. Ahh, love love love....

4 comments:

Sighfur said...

Damn, im out here shining. All cuz of you.

asia kismet said...

awwwwwwww ya'all are too cute!

StarzGazR said...

awwwww this is cute!!

I'd love for you to write more about you and him!!

K-Dub said...

There might be some more blogs about him and I coming up. And possibly some pics as well :)