Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Soooo, I've really been thinking about it...

I went to meet with a recruiter from the United States Navy and I cant say that I was disappointed. He told me everything I wanted to hear and some things that I really didn't but the things I didn't wanna hear weren't so bad. Im 20 years old and have nothing to show for it. I went to beauty school, and didnt finish. I dont have a job, IM A BUM!!!! Something I would be interested in doing is something in law enforcement. And the navy has jobs in law enforcement so I could be doing that and learning about what I wanna do when I get out and be getting paid at the same time. Four years in the navy is nothing really. I think I could definitely do it. As long as I have no commitments back home ::hint::hint::... but only time will tell. I cant keep putting my life on hold and do nothing but wait and wait and wait. If actions were being taken I would do everything I could to stay and make it work... But enough about that.

4 comments:

Andrina said...

SooOO, my 19 yr old baby brother joined the Army today.
I remember he wanted to join the Coast Guard but didnt pass that damn asvab [or whatever its called] test...

My stepmom was in the Military & she told him today...be prepared to just wait. The military will have you all ready...to wait, unfortunately.

But I think you are so damn brave to join/want to join, the military.
I was just thinking how I dont think I could do it...

micAh! said...

...join the air force. Best branch by far. Ask anyone in any other branch and they'll tell you that the AF treats their folks wayyyyyy better.

p.s. it also has the lowest sexual assault and sexual harassment rates too. Being a female you might wanna keep that under your hat.

K-Dub said...

Adrina- I wish your brother lots of luck. And I agree with your stepmom. I have family in the military and they are always talking about waiting and what not.

MicAh douche- I thought about the air force but I dunno. And as far as sexual harassment here and there.. I wouldnt mind it :)

micAh! said...

who is Micah Douche? not even vaguely familiar..