Monday, April 13, 2009

Just One of Those Weekends...

Well I hope everyone had a great Easter. Mine sucked. Got some bad news early this morning that sucked, along with the disappointment of not seeing my boo. But what else is new? I feel like all my blogs are always complaining about stuff but honestly, good shit doesnt happen to me EVER!.. I mean good stuff happens. Like the usual: I woke up this morning, I was able to walk, eat, run, good hair days occasionally.. All that good stuff. But besides that. NOTHING! I feel like I'm cursed with bad luck everyday. Nothing ever works out, nothing great ever happens to me.

I think I need a vacation, all alone. I need a private, secluded island that has just enough room for me, myself, and I. Im not even much of a beach person, but I could really use the warm weather and the beautiful scenery. I just gotta get my mind and my thoughts and everything together. I need to start making moves, start using the connections I have to get a job, start making money, and just start over. My family is going to Florida May 1st-10th, but I decided not to go. I think I'd benefit more with a week and some change to myself. I'm actually pretty excited. But with my luck, something will happen and they'll decide not to go, or they'll think that their 20 year old daughter needs a babysitter or some bullshit like that.

But.. I hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

Tommy said...

you turned down Fla smh you need to get outta your slump asap

K-Dub said...

Correction, Thomas the train.. I need the rents to get out of MY slump, and I'll be just fine :)