Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Riding in the Desert on a Horse With No Name...



Sometimes I feel that, in a relationship, its easier to just get over things, rather than bring them up and talk about them. Like it would be more trouble to bring the topic up to your loved one, rather than just squash it yourself. Dont get me wrong, I definitely think you should tell your partner how you feel about different things but when its not really a big deal, I think I'd rather just chalk it up and keep it moving. Some things are better left unsaid? I mean, if you sat around and knit and picked at every little thing you were thinking or every little thing that got on your nerves, someone is gonna get annoyed, if not both of you. Am I right?... I mean...I'm still learning :)

3 comments:

Jillian said...

very true...no use beating a dead horse...i think once you've addressed it leave it be...i don't think you should ignore your feelings, just filter them in a sense, if it's trivial than let it ride...now if you've addressed something and it keeps persisting..that's a whole other issue...

pick and choose your battles :)...no use turning a mole hill into a mountain...

Danny Love said...

I think if you don't address something that is getting to you thats just something waiting to grow and explode in your face. No matter how little or how large the situation maybe. It's important enough for you to think about it, even if it is just for a fragment of a second. Your loved one, loves you. Therefore they should understand and try to deal with you. In a relationship nothing should be done alone. Thats why there are 2 of you.

Love is a battle better fought beside someone.

xoxo

micAh! said...

you're so emo