Sunday, April 26, 2009

This Weekend...

...was boring as hell...


Didn't really do much.


Friday, I just chilled, rented a movie, talked to the boo.


Saturday, chilled with some people, watched the Penguins beat the Flyers and move on to series numero dos. ANDDD.. made a confetti cake thats amazing.


Sunday, woke up around 10 and went to my sister's soccer game...


It was about 90 degrees outside, and my arms and shoulders got burnt, but its all good.


We went to eat before we went to the game and of course I brought a water bottle, drank the whole thing, and had to pee. Soo my dad took my back to the restaurant to use the ladies room :)..


But I'm about to watch some movie called The Wrestler. I dont really know what its about but, we shall see.


Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

7 comments:

micAh! said...

fuck u need a means of employment

Tommy said...

go hang with your "boo"

fuck u need an iphone....
corrected

K-Dub said...

Well I guess you're lucky cuz if it werent for the dont ask dont tell policy, you might be without a job too. So shut itttt!

And Tommy, if I hear ONE MORE THING about a damn iPhone. IIII am goin to punch you.

Tommy said...

eye-fone......:-D

Bon Don said...

realxing weekend! ... cute glasses!

micAh! said...

I'm gay but you wanna go down on yourself...rrrrrright.

Sighfur said...

this weekend will be ALOT better