Monday, April 13, 2009

You're Wiggity-Wiggity WACKKKKK!

Ok, so I made a twitter account and deleted it after like a week and a half. The shit is soooo fluckin lame! I dont get it. You're answering a simple ass question. "What are you doing?" If someone were to ask you that question to your face, you'd say simple shit like, "eating chips" "shit, chillin" "sitting on the couch" "beating my meat" "watchin the game." But since its online and shit you wanna try and be all cute with some witty, little clever responses. YOU are NOT cute! And quite frankly I dont think anyone gives a FLUCK what you're doing. And wtf is a twitter? The marketing team couldnt come up with anything a little better and karizmatic?
WOOOOOW!

11 comments:

Jay_fever said...

Got dayum...the sad thing is...at one time I thought just like you...then I got an account...and I still think like you but don't wanna delete the accound...Smh@ myself

Jay_fever said...

account*

micAh! said...

apparently you've never been privied to view a twitter convo between myself and Francis Thomas Mitchell. you'd change your tune if you did.

you fucking cockroach...

Tommy said...

someones full of sodium

K-Dub said...

Jay- You NEED to do yourself a favor and break free of that lame ass shit.

Micah- I dunno why I even respond to you, you fucking ninja turtle test tube looking baby!

Tommy- I am not full of sodium. Your just mad your wiggity-wiggity wack cuz you aint got biggity back! Uhh!

**Star said...

I find it funny that there is this surge of people joining twitter...

A lot of people think it's new, even though it's been around for years...

Funny thing is, I passed on twitter forever ago when I found out what it was all about....

ehh...

Tommy said...

i dont have whaaaaa lol

FrankieVonDoom said...

Twitter is quite fucking stupid.
I like it because I see everyone updating about their mediocre lives
Or people use it at as one big away message.

K-Dub said...

Tommy- Its from an MC Hammer song.. duh

Frankie- I agree with the one big away message! LOL

DAY-O said...

chuch.

K-Dub said...

Its a shame that a blog about Twitter gets the most attention EVER.. Yall are so thirsty!