Thursday, May 21, 2009

There's A First For Everything...

I WENT TO IHOP!!! For the first time. It was amazinggggg, and I loved it.
I had the chocolate chip pancakes.
They let you decide if you want it with the buttermilk batter or the all chocolate batter and it was a toss up but I decided to go with the buttermilk kind. And it was a good choice.
On Tuesday we went to Five Guys Burgers and Fries, and it was my first time there too.
It was pretty good, but I expected it to be like great cuz everyone is always talking about how good it is.
I hate when people hype shit up and then you finally get it and you're not as amazed as everyone else.
BLAH
Whatever. It was still good.
Now all of Sam's family is in Canada for a wedding and we're house/dogsitting. The dog's name is Ralphie, but I keep calling him Bruno for some reason.
Oh well.
Now, we're watching the denver/laker game and just chillin.
TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

5 comments:

Sighfur said...

You didn't even finish your pancakes, and that boison berry syrup wasn't THAT bad, chocolate chip face ;)

Tommy said...

Five Guys-best burgers evaaarrrrrrr

And youre leading the league in cupcakin right now

La'Donna's Random Rants said...

wow im a foreigner and i have tried ihop beforeee!! lol but yo i was amazed that there was so many differnt types of syrups for ya pancakes!! I want a fluffy pancake now
:(..lucky americans!

micAh! said...

god you get lamer and lamer..lol

StarzGazR said...

wow- can't believe that was ur first ihop experience.. i go there atleast 2 weekends in a month :)