Friday, June 5, 2009

Bathroom Texts

So last night after dinner Sam and I were just hanging out and stuff. He got up to go to the bathroom and I just chilled on the bed and continued reading the book I'd been reading. He comes back from going to the bathroom and tells me to check my email. I look at him with a "WTF look" and then get up and go to the computer.. I have a new message in my inbox that reads:
"You are my life, my love, and spirit. You are my favorite album, favorite song, and lyric. Without you i could never be, or see another day, so please dont lead your love astray. Today until forever, love steadily looping. From my heart i write this, even tho i am poopin."

LOLLLLLLL!!!

5 comments:

Jillian said...

ROFLMAO....that so sweet and hilarious all in one....


aaahhh ya'll make me sick hehehehee....

LOVE IT!!! :)

micAh! said...

*sigh*

god you two are such fags

Tommy said...

yiikes

Jay_fever said...

This is proof that pooping can also sometimes bring the best out of you as well

L said...

Hahahahahahaha!!!! Oh shee-yat, that's funny!