Friday, June 19, 2009

The Big 2-5


So Sam's cousin John turned 25 yesterday. The night before his birthday we decided to go get some alcohol and drink a little bit. John doesnt drink anymore (eventhough he's above, holding MY Colt 45). So me and the boo drank and John had some non alcoholic shit. I got a little buzzed I guess. I had the hick ups and shit was NOT fun!


And yesterday we went to SONICCCC!!! It was my first time there. I wasnt very hungry but I got one of those Frito Chilli Cheese wrap things. It was amazing to say the least. And I got an Oreo blizzard or whatever Sonic calls them.
Not a very exciting 25th birthday I'm sure.. But after you turn like 21 how much fun are birthdays suppose to be? You're simply just old as hell...

But yeahhhh, hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

5 comments:

Tommy said...

Boo at still usin Boo smh
thats def frowned upon

Sighfur said...

yeh, thats what im saying Tommy, i keep tellin her to use the term boyfriend, cuz boo sounds so naive and hoodrat-ish...

Hard Work said...

I'll be 25 in January and you make it sound so dismal... LOL... I'm only looking forward to it because it's going to be like my first ever birthday party...

Tommy said...

lmao exactly use a term more endearing

micAh! said...

I forgot you're outta touch w/ your "southerness" @ Tommy. Ol' Bourgeoisie ass nigga!

smh @ her even saying boo... POSER