Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Can I Get Some Butter With Those Rolls?

So my boyfriend (I cant call him the "boo" anymore cuz he thinks its hoodratish, whatever that means) was reading this stuff online and it said that studies show that 63% of women have an increased chance of obesity when living with their significant other.

Now, I dont know why that is but I've been feeling a little big lately. So we've been running/walking for the past couple days. I want to cut out fast food but Wendys got that new Sweet & Spicy Asian Chicken and its amazingggg! But I'm done with all the fast food. I need to get serious about working out and stuff again. I feel like it wasnt that long ago that I had this crazy nice body, but when I think about it, it's been atleast 4 or 5 years since I've been comfortable with my body. But what-ev. I'll get back on it soon.

Now we're chilling, watching Wipeout. It's hilarious.
Have a nice night!

3 comments:

Sighfur said...

hey, im reaaaaaallll comfortable with your body ;)

Assertive Wit said...

I just had this conversation with the father of my child. I think people get comfortable in relationships; they're happy they have someone who they THINK loves them for them, so they let themselves go a little. Some people genuinely will love you fat or skinny...while some men/women will start cattin off you gain any weight that alters your shape negatively, in their eyes.

The types of guys I choose to date are very body conscious of who they choose to be their girl so I know better than to get as big as that girl in the picture. Not saying there isn't a man out there that loves all that but I myself don't even feel comfortable over a certain weight.

Shamz Le Roc said...

Is that Beth Ditto?