Monday, June 1, 2009

So it's kinda like a question?

How safe do you think it is to record or take pictures of sexual activities on your phone? Lets say you're in the act of giving your boyfriend oral sex and he decides he wants to record it? I'm not trying to incriminate myself, I'm just trying to give you a percise situation. Do you think it's a good idea or not? And guys, vice versa. How do you feel about being recorded, or how comfortable do you feel recording something like that on YOUR phone?

My boyfriend and I had a long distance relationship for awhile so dirty pictures got sent every now and then, its normal. At one time I stopped getting dirty pictures and I thought it was because AT&T was blocking inappropriate pictures to my phone, which was veryyy stupid. So silly me calls the customer service line and asks why I wasnt getting pictures. I was sooo scared that the representative was gonna see the picture that I was suppose to get, but I dont think that was the case, and if so,  it didn't seem to phase her.

But yeahhhh... I'm gonna stop with the personal stories before the bubby bear gets upsettttt...

8 comments:

Tommy said...

lmao
i send my lady pix and she does the same i'm skept about vids still tho

FRANKIE BEATZ said...

Pictures I take with my camera phone I send to females whom I know. Other times, I use my digital SLR. If I'm recording stuff, I'd use a Canon Vivia, with some HD quality.

Assertive Wit said...

it's safe if you don't date a slime bag or you yourself are not a slime bag...it's about trust.

asia kismet said...

i'm going to agree with assertive on this.
as long as your other isn't a jerk everythings alright...but i wouldn't suggest going and making tapes with everyone you are with.

Sighfur said...

I was trying to be sneaky when i grabbed my phone, but you didn't seem to mind. I Love you, and those videos are for you and I.........and maybe that AT&T lady.

micAh! said...

I got a stockpile of pics and videos from chicas... I only showed my ass once when me and the ex-wife split up. I put them shits online! smh @ myself acting out in anger. But other than that I respect folks privacy..

micAh! said...

side note: I didn't literally show my ass lol I meant act crazy...I know how your twisted mind is..

extra side note: I've been getting flooded w/ pics since I've been deployed..shit is nucking futs!

Jay_fever said...

Gotta agree with Assertive and Asia on this...also it may be safe to set some kind of time table on them (the vids/pics) too...anything on a phone too long you're just asking for somebody to see it either accidentally or on purpose ya dig?