Tuesday, June 2, 2009

That Love, oh Love...What A Blessed Thing....

Before I even begin this blog, I know it will recieve comments from the "peanut gallery" aka Tommy and Micah, about how I'm boo lovin or cupcakin or whateverrrrr.

But anyways...

I'm almost always the first to fall asleep at night, but about 2 nights ago, Sam fell asleep before me. He was completely passed out and he looked adorable! He was laying on his side and so I got into bed, and just held him. Everything felt sooo right. I thought about how much I'm in love with him, how I wanna spend my life with him, and how I prayed that nothing bad would ever happen to him. I just layed there and thought about who I would be, and what I would be doing at that very moment if I didnt have him. I found myself thanking God.

After about 10-15 minutes of holding him and feeling amazing, I caught myself humming Aerosmith - I Dont Want To Miss A Thing... So then I laughed out loud, rolled over, and went to sleep, feeling amazing!

9 comments:

Sighfur said...

I had no idea, i swear...haha, what a dork, but i Love you too! i wont blog about what i do while you are sleeping tho.... lets just say, im not humming areosmith.

micAh! said...

OMG you have offically reached your gay/lame/cupcake plateau! Congrats on peaking out!

I might have to go check my insulin level after reading that sugary lame shit..

*pricking finger now*

StarzGazR said...

awwwww you too are AAAAADORABLE!!

and don't worry i do that too-- just not aerosmith..

One question tho ( sam-- dont be mad)-- does he like to be the inside or outside spoon? hehehehe

asia kismet said...

hahahaha ya'all are tooo cute.
hmmm...never hummed areosmith. but girl love is amazing don't let anyone tell you different.

Jay_fever said...

lmao...wow...I gotta be careful reading blogs like these..might eff around and get a cavity...smh

Tommy said...

I used to be the one that falls asleep first and BV was captn of Team Late Night but now i take the cake....as you can see its 2:41a

Ms_Slim said...

Simply beautiful. I love love!!!

And that song by Aerosmith is great, isnt it? :)

K-Dub said...

LOL.. StarzGazr he's definitely an outside spooner.. and I dont mind it :)

And to all you motherfuckers talkin about sugary/cavity bullshit, eff you all!! hahaa

And Ms Slim.. I love that Aerosmith song

oNe mAn gAng said...

this blog was filled with more sugar than Fabolous' "Loso's Way"...SMH











LOL