Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fears Tears And Pap Smears

I've kinda been working on another blog idea that I've been thinking about. And when I say I've been working on it, that means I just thought of an idea and forgot to type it up.

The idea was to write a list of things you should do before you're married. I was reading on some website that had a list of 10 things you should do before you're married and one of the things was get over one of your fears.

Some of you may know that I was pretty scared of ketchup (or as I referred to it, the K word). This past weekend, I was at Friendly's with the hubby bear and I tried ketchup on a french fry. I thought I was going to vomit or freak out, but it was okay. I would much rather have hot sauce but it was alright. Then last night I got ketchup on my cheeseburger from McDonalds and it was pretty good.

So, its official! I'm over my fear of KETCHUP!!!

5 comments:

Sighfur said...

I been putting ketchup in or on foods we shared for the longest without u knowing ;)

ryan said...

^^^^ lolololol

Hard Work said...

This list sounds kinda dope (might steal that from you BTW) what's behind the fear of ketchup?

asia kismet said...

YAY @ getting over your fear.

BEATZ said...

I love ketchup. <3