Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dont Ask If You Dont Wanna Know!

So I want to start off by saying that I've been working on a scrap book for the past couple days. I got like 2 pages done so far! Sooo proud of myself cuz I usually would never have the patience or attention span to do something like that.
(glimpse of scrap book below)


But anyways, as I was working on it last night my husband was watching the NBA game and I just thought I'd ask him a question. I dont know how or why this question popped into my head and I dont know why I asked it. But I turned to him and said, "if me and you never met and didnt know eachother and you had the chance to sleep with Mariah Carey would you do it?" And pretty much, without any hesitation, he turns to me and says, "yeah."


I dont know why but I was flabbergasted. First of all I thought he was gonna lie about it, and say something like, "no of course not." And then another part of me just thought of Mariah Carey. I dont think she's cute/pretty/beautiful/hot or any of that in any way. Yeah she's a singer and she's won awards and been in awful movies. She like old, and she's built funny. And then I just thought about him fucking Mariah Carey and I felt nauseous!


So moral of the story is, DONT ASK IF YOU DONT WANNA KNOW THE ANSWER!

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

Sighfur said...

and if i lied and said no, you would of accused me of lying. Mariah ain't all that, but if we never met... i mean, she still is mariah carey, plus i hate nick cannon. But we did meet, and i mash your potatoes every night, thats what matters most :)

Jay_fever said...

Lmao...Mariah may not be the most beautiful woman in the world...but she's far from ugly. Ya mans gave the answer that most heterosexual men would give.

unecessarah said...

Oh my goodness! I do this alll the time with my boyfriend. Awful, hypothetical questions something like, "If you were stuck on a desert island and thought you would probably die would you sleep with an island girl?". I have an imagination. I'm glad someone else has done that! lol