Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Candle Light

So last night, Sam and I got back from the mall and from eating around 7:30. We were both extremely full from all the food.!
We got into the bedroom, turned off all the lights, and just layed there. I cant even tell you how amazing it was. I felt like we were the only two people in the entire world. We joked around, we talked, we didnt talk, we just enjoyed each other's company. No tv, no internet, no cell phones, no twitter. There was about 30 seconds where neither of us spoke or moved. My head was on his chest and I heard his heart beat and I felt so blessed.
I get to spend everyday of my life with my best friend. We can enjoy watching basketball, going out to eat, playing video games, just spending time TOGETHER, forever.
It's a crazy feeling. I cant got a day without getting butterflies, just from thinking about how far we've come and how far we still have to go in life.
:) I love my husband.
That is all.

6 comments:

Sighfur said...

Yes, last night was great, it was very relaxing. But since when do you enjoy watching basketball, and I caught yo ass on twitter, dont front!!! LOL, I love your sexy ass, but we'll do a little more than just lay there tonight ;)

BLAZER PROPHET said...

My wife & I are in our early 50's and we still have 3 nights per week when we skinny dip in the hot tub, lay in bed together under candle light and listen to soft music- like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74LXx0wSqMI

If you stay young at heart, romance & passion never end.

Aaron Thomae said...

I enjoyed reading your blog, please read mine and let me know what you think!

bestvacationdestinations.blogspot.com/

Keep up the good work!

KathyV said...

That's great! I'm so happy for you. So many people would love to have a relationship like yours. You are very blessed.

PrincessDipti said...

so sweet <3

hey dear.. wud u mind if i'll say that plz leave some comments on any of my blog posts? not in the chatterbox.. but in the blog posts itself.. if u dont mind.. i need it for my grade. :) thanks a lot..

julius said...

That is very sweet and romantic how i wish i have someone!!huhuhu