Saturday, February 27, 2010

Friday Night.

So yesterday evening me and Samir went to try and find an outfit for my birthday on Monday. If you want to see how that went you can look at my previous blog.
Once we left the outlets we went to this local place called Mel's and he had some kinda Southwest burger and I had chicken vegetable soup and a side salad.
After that I wanted to go to Barnes & Noble to fine a new book to read. I'm a huge Dean Koontz fan so I picked up one of his books that I havent read yet. I was also looking for like a bug picture book, with nice pictures. I looked at this one book called "America from Above" and it was just different areas and states and they took amazing pictures from a helicopter. It was pretty awesome, but of course my husband said, "Why would you get that when you can just look at Google Earth?" LOLLL.. At the time it made sense to me so I just put it down.
As we were walking out he found this book of pictures from Ireland. Me being Irish and it being close to St. Patrick's Day I thought it'd be cool to look at. But to my surprise. When I took it home and looked at it, I wasnt all that impressed. So I'm considering taking it back.
Tonight, we are thinking about taking a quick trip to the mall to give it another chance at finding a birthday outfit. Then we might go try and see Shutter Island. I heard it's pretty good.
YESSSSS to S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y NIGHTTTT!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hello, I was just Blog-Hopping and ran across your blog. Very Nice!

Be Well...