Saturday, February 27, 2010

Update on the Birth Control!

I thought I'd just give a little update on the birth control since I've gotten a few comments on that blog.
I've been taking it for about 2 weeks now. I dont think too much has changed. I definitely dont think it's made me gain anymore unwanted weight than I already have.
I dont know if it's just me or if the pill really makes me orgasm better. Sam and I havent really been doing anything different, but it feels a lot better. I'm definitely not complaining but I just have never heard of that.

But blah, I keep saying that I'm going to start running again when the snow melts, but we just got another 6-8 inches the past 2 days. I dont think this shit is going to melt until June! I need to start doing something though, and get motivated. I went shopping last night and tried on a pair of jeans that I would have been able to fit in 7 months ago and I couldnt even get them over my hips and butt. I was so depressed and felt so embarrassed. I was in such a bad mood that I had a salad for dinner. And I HATEEEE salads!.

I'm sure girls know exactly what I'm talking about. I was never a tiny girl, but I was still able to wear whatever I wanted. Now, it's a pain in the ass to find jeans that fit and look good on me!

I need to lose all this weight before summer, or you wont be seeing this little chubbster at the beach, at the pool, or even in a pair of shorts!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!

Peppermint Candy said...

Maybe you are orgasming better because you are using a contraception and have that piece of mind so you don't have those niggling "what if sperm goes in me?? :-O" thoughts during sex :P So you can fully get into the mood ;)

Glad to hear that you don't have any side effects, yay! I had the most horrible hedaches for the first three months but then they went away, maybe because my body got used to the hormone change?