Monday, March 8, 2010

I Love Followers!

So I recently just reached 100 followers. I dont know how. I'm convinced it's because people are playing the "following game." Where they follow me in hopes that I follow them back.


I just dont know why anyone would want to follow me lately. I havent really been blogging too much. And when I do blog it's about stupid shit like books and birth control.


But if you're following me because you like what I'm about and what I have to say, then THANK YOU! I'm going to try and spice it up a little bit soon. I've had a spike in followers in recent weeks. Went from like 45 followers to 102 in like a month. It's insane and I'm stunned. I'm trying to go through all my followers and see if your blog is interesting to me, so I can follow you back. So gimme some time!

I promise to blog more soon.

I just noticed I start a lot of blogs and sentences with "So." Sorry about that.

1 comment:

La'Donna's Random Rants said...

aww Becky we love you too mama! spread the love!