Saturday, March 27, 2010



The other morning I was in the car with my mother-in-law. She was tellling me all about whose on Dancing with the Stars and stuff. She was like, "there's a football player on there, ya know?" and I said, "oh really? Who?" She was like, "I'm not sure what his name is but he's the guy that gets fined for doing all that stupid stuff." So of course my first thought was, "Oh, Chad Johnson." And she was like, "no, he has some kinda spanish name, but he's black." And I burst out laughing and said, "Is his spanish name Ocho Cinco?"

Then she said yeah and I told her about his number and stuff. I just thought it was pretty funny.

7 comments:

Joshua Ludeker said...

"Some kind of Spanish name". That's pretty good.

Calista said...

LOL I think he is pretty hot!

MIKE said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

Crimson said...

HAHA that's awesome!!! It is pretty funny that he's going on the show. You know I heard he's changing his last name to "yo daddy" so whenever he catches a touchdown the announcer says "touchdown caught by Yo Daddy!!" haha

Mike said...

Hello There,

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

Medha said...

Lol, it is kinda funny.

ClassyMom said...

It's funny, I swear I had almost the same conversation with my Mom :) Too funny!