Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Can You Say PARANOID?!

At work we tend to cross off the current day on the calendar at the end of the day. It's a habit for everyone really. A girl I work with Nicole is on vacation in Florida for a week and before she left she crossed off all of the days on the calendar up to next Wednesday. I don't know why, it kinda freaked us all out though. We were all wondering why she didnt just wait until she got back from vacation. It's kind of like she was jumping the gun a little bit and it threw us all off.


WE'RE SUCH WEIRDOS!!!


Then another girl I work with named Sarah has one of those little desk calendars that has wisdom quotes and stuff on it. She said that she sometimes finds herself looking at the quotes for days ahead. We all were discussing this today and thought it was weird.

Anyone else weird like me, or is it just no big deal?

3 comments:

Bridget said...

That was kinda lame of the first girl to jump the gun and cross off all the days. I have a dweekly planner and I skip ahead to read the fun facts.

Beth said...

I have one of those daily ones... mine is "WORD OF THE DAY".... to help me get smarter or something. Today's word is "audacious" haha... but no, I don't skip ahead, because it gives me something to look forward to! However I don't like coming back from a weekend because I then missed Saturday and Sunday's words... haha.

Anonymous said...

I cross out our office calander at the end of the day. But I also decorate the holidays with fun colours. :)