Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Home - Sweet - Home and some other random stuff!!!

So I havent been home to see my sisters or my family since Christmas! It's only a 6 hour drive but it's always a pain in the butt. I've been saying that I was going to make it back before my Uncle Joey's wedding which is the second week of June, but I haven't made it yet. I'm thinking about heading back on May 28th for my sister Rachel's dance recital. I'm the one that usually does her hair and makeup.

I'm pretty excited to get home for my Uncle's wedding, even though he's marrying an idiot. This girl is from Texas and she's obviously an asshole and doesn't know my family at all. Our family is throwing her a bridal shower in Pittsburgh and she said that she doesn't want alcohol at the party. She must not know my family AT ALL! My mom and my aunts are buggin' out because they can't bring their wine and shit. But whatever, I'm not going to that anyways. I just need to find a really cute dress for the wedding.

As for my exercising and dieting and all that. I feel a lot better but the pounds aren't shedding fast enough for me. The few pounds that I do lose fluctuates like crazy. I dont know but I have until June 12th to lose 20 pounds! So keep wishing me lots of luck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Irendi3786 said...

I don't know your uncle's wife to be...but not having alcohol at her bridal shower can't be the worst thing ever, can it??? I hope it goes well either way.

Going home to see family is a great thing- you definitely seem to care a great deal for them :) I hope your trip & your sister's recital are awesome experiences!

starcakeastrology.blogspot.com said...

keep trying, you'll get there!