Saturday, April 3, 2010

I FINALLY GOT ITTTTTT!!!

I FINALLY GOT IT EVERYBODY!!!!
I've wanted this for a few years, since I've known it was actually available.


The complete series of I Love Lucy!!! 34 discs, 194 episodes, and it also includes the I Love Lucy: The Movie
It's amazing. I'm on disc 3 of the 1st season. I loveeeee this! It was a little pricey I think. I thought it was gonna be at the most $130 but it was $160. I could have gotten a blueray player with that. Or a really cool Easter basket. But I couldnt be happier with my purchase.

Next DVD purchase will be the complete Golden Girls DVD set :)



* And dont forget about http://moderndaylovetale.blogspot.com *

3 comments:

tiana lachelle said...

Oh my gosh!
Luckyyyyyy!
My favorite episode is "Vitametavegamin" Haha.
Have fun watching those!!!


<3
Tiana

Andre said...

Ok, just established you have an ultimately great taste and sense of humor!
Definitely much better than the Easter Basket! Congrats on the purchase!

Tracy Lynn said...

I love the Golden girls! They are so my Fav. when i was a little girl i would go to my grandpa's almost every afternoon and watch them with her. LOVE IT