Monday, April 26, 2010

"I Won't Ruin My Body With Pregnancy"



Recently Jillian Michael's did an interview with some magazine and somehow, the bitch interviewing her brought up pregnancy. I don't know if you read that correctly. The interviewer brought up pregnancy with Jillian Michaels. Pregnancy with this manly looking beast!!! Her name should be Michael Jillian.

Anyways, she said that she wanted children but she wouldn't "ruin" her body with pregnancy. Having children is absolutely and 100% a woman's choice and I can understand not wanting to have children, but to say that it ruins your body seems a little drama-queen-ish. I dont personally have children but I'm sure that pregnancy definitely changes parts of your body permanently. But to label the changing of your body as ruined is ludacris!!!

She ended up talking about how she wants to adopt, which is cool. In my life I'd definitely like to adopt a child, after having kids of my own.

But I dont know, that really made me mad. Jillian Michaels doesn't sit right with me. If you're such a "great" personal trainer I'm sure you'd find a way to get yourself back into amazing shape. That's all I have to say about that.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey did you know I have a new blog?

5 comments:

A Fat Girl's Perspective said...

I agree with you. It isn't that she said she didn't want to be preggers....its the fact that she referred to it as "ruining her body." How does she thinks that makes women feel, especially those who are already mothers who already have body image issues. Not to mention, those young girls who look up to her for health and fitness who are getting the wrong idea about pregnancy. I think she could have worded it better.

PeaceLoveApplesauce said...

Yack! What a beeoch!

Anonymous said...

Totally misquoted..
http://www.accesshollywood.com/jillian-michaels-heartbroken-about-being-misquoted-over-pregnancy-choice_article_31614

read more.

Anonymous said...

Misquoted....pls read further

http://www.accesshollywood.com/jillian-michaels-heartbroken-about-being-misquoted-over-pregnancy-choice_article_31614

Raising NIC said...

Regardless whether or not it was misquote or not....i have to say that i am proud of you!! You dont have kids but yet u understand how that misquote or whatever was sooo lame!!!! good for you K Dub!!! i have a child and pregnancy doesnt ruin ur body your lifestyle and the choices you make after "ruin" your body!! Love your blog!