Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I Wouldn't Call Myself An NBA Fan, BUT...


I would call myself an NBA Playoff fan. I don't like watching regular season games but I'm always updated on them because Sam watches a bunch of them, when I let him, hehehee! But when playoffs come around, I'm as bad as any grown man!!!

Tonight, though, there isn't really any good games on. I like watching the Cavs play and also the Lakers even though I hate the Lakers.

I also LOVEEEEE this commercial




Just incase you haven't seen it :)

Any NBA fans?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Valia Lind said...

I like you about me section! And i love basketball :)
I just stumbled on your blog looking for followers for my own! Im a first time author trying to promote my book, and try and be an encouragment throught my writing. If you have a chance, please take a look at my blog: wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com!