Saturday, April 3, 2010

Jesus Zombie Day



My husband refers to Easter as Jesus Zombie Day. Since Jesus arose from the dead.

So for Jesus Zombie Day, we're going out to his sister's house to spend some time with her and her husband and the kids of course. Should be a good time. I'm trying to come up with a cute/easy little dessert to make that's festive. I'll probably just make like rice crispy treats LOLLL!

I gotta start remembering to take lots of pictures. Not just for my blog but for my scrapbook too. :) I'm such a dork.

I didnt have off work yesterday, which I think is pretty frickin gay. I dont have Monday off either but I'm taking it off anyways. Sam has a doctors appointment so I'm gonna go with him to that and then probably go to lunch or something and just chill.

But, what is everyone else's plans for Easter aka Jesus Zombie day? Do you do the same thing every year? Trying something new this year?

Let me know!

2 comments:

ClassyGal said...

Jesus Zombie Day LOL Love it! As for us on Easter aka Jesus Zombie Day, we usually go to my parent's place or my fiancee's parent's place for a ham dinner but this year, my fiancee who is a nurse is working :( so no ham for this chicky.

julius said...

im just staying home my part time with friends and family would be next week!!!cheers!!!summer is officially open!!!