Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Little Clarification


As some of you may know I've started a new blog. I think I need to clarify a few things cuz I've gotten a few questions.

Question #1: Is your blog based on true events?

Yes. All of it is very true. I felt like the way my husband and I met and started our relationship was very interesting, and it only gets better.

Question #2: I thought you were married, what happened with that?

Even though I'm labeling each blog Day One, Day Two, ect., all of these events in the blog have already happened and this is the TRUE story of how I met my husband. I'm not currently going through this. I think I'm labeling the blogs Day such-and-such cuz I don't feel like coming up with a name for them.

And I think that is all.

So for everyone that is following both of my blogs, THANK YOU and stay tuned cuz I promise the story gets crazy, exciting, and awesome very, very soon.

For anyone that isn't following my new blog, you can check it out at http://moderndaylovetale.blogspot.com If I were you, I'd read a little bit of it first and see if it entices you, then follow it. But I don't wanna tell you to follow it, cuz it might not be your cup of tea. If you do like it, it's not too late to start from the beginning and catch the juicyness (if that's even a word).

Hope everyone has a happy hump day!!!

No comments: