Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Current To-Do List


1. Paint my nails, cuz they look a mess. But I don't feel like waiting for them to dry and putting on layers and stuff. Ahh, sucks.

2. Get a hair cut. I want to get a cute shorter cut for summer but I just haven't gotten around to looking for a good hair stylist in the area. My hair is growing longer by the day and it looks like shit!!!

3. Exercise on a regular basis and stop fucking around. When I started working out again I was doing good and exercising like 5 days out of the week and now I'm lucky if I'm exercising 4 days out of the week. I'm getting so lazy and I need to step it up!

4. Figure out a gift to send my mom for Mother's Day, like ASAP! It's coming up and I still don't know what to send her. I guess flowers would be nice but I'm not the "typical" type of daughter. I want to send her like a dozen different CD's, but have a midget dressed up like the artist deliver each one! If I could set that up it would be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

5. Come up with something really special for Sam's 26th birthday that's coming up. I already know what I'm getting him but I want to come up with something really special. After all, he is getting up there in the age bracket. He's going to be in his late 20's!!!

6. Work on my scrapbook that I've abandon since Christmas. I have to put stuff in there from my 21st birthday and Easter. I'm slacking BIG time.

So yeah, I have a lot of things to do that I haven't even started to implement yet. I'll get there sooner or later. I'm definitely what most people would call a PROCRASTINATOR! Oh well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you like love stories, go read my real life love story at http://moderndaylovetale.blogspot.com if you really like it, follow it!

No comments: