Sunday, April 18, 2010

So I was thinkin', right?

And I might try to start secretly recording me and Sam's fights and then posting them on my blog to see who everyone thinks is right, and who's wrong. I saw commercials for that show The Marriage Ref and I like the idea. I haven't seen it yet though cause it's on a little after my bedtime.

So, we'll have to see about that one. I just think it's a good idea to know who's right and wrong. Even though I know I'm always right.

LOLLL!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

AssertiveWit and Babybottoms said...

LOL I just told Babybottoms dad that we need to start recording our conversations because he be so out of line all the damn time about everything!

Amighty Unicorn said...

Hi there!! I actually considered doing this with my boyfriend...but then I realized that the fights would probably become more staged rather than serious. =[

I just wanted to let you know that I am one of your followers and have linked your blog on my blog as a way to direct more traffic to your site.

As a fellow blogger, if you happen to take a look and enjoy my blog, I would appreciate your support as well. By no means do you have to, but it's always nice if you do. :)


Thank you very much,


-Almighty Unicorn
http://thechurchofalmightyunicorn.blogspot.com