Sunday, April 25, 2010

Wrap Up of My Boring Weekend

So my weekend started off with one of these...

(strawberry margarita from Chevy's)

And then ended with me waking up to this next to my bed this morning...

Blah, I hate weekends like this. But I really haven't got outta bed all day. Just been sitting with  my laptop, watching the basketball games and helping Sam set up our new surround sound system in the bedroom.

All of the rest of my weekends are pretty much booked until June. It is First Holy Communion season. So for the next few weeks we've got to go to a few of those kinda parties. I like those kind of parties a lot though cuz everyone is so happy that it's almost summer and seeing everyone and having cook outs is right around the corner!!!

So yeah, that pretty much wraps up my weekend. Hope everyone else had more fun than me!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Beth said...

Yeah...I had one of those weekends, as well. My Sunday was spent on the couch, and not really doing a whole lot of anything. My boyf kept saying, "You are so quiet today, Beth!!"... all I could do was grumble in response. Even talking required too much energy. Bahah!