Monday, May 3, 2010

Can't Stand The Heat, Get OUT The Kitchen!!!


So this passed weekend we had the first of many Holy Communion parties to go to. It was a good time though. Got to see a lot of Sam's family. It was soooo freakin' hot outside though.

Me + Heat = no good!!! Thats why I'm so pale. I can't stand to sit out in the hot ass weather.

I think that every weekend in May is taken over by some thing or another. It's insane! Next weekend we have Sam's nephew's communion party. The weekend after that Sam's mom's sister is coming in from Guyana and driving up from D.C. I think the weekend after that there isn't anything going on. We'll probably celebrate Sam's birthday that weekend since we'll be in Pittsburgh the weekend after that.

It was sooo hard getting up this morning and getting ready for work. I didn't think I was going to make it. But tomorrow is Tuesday, we'll see what kinda day it brings.

I hope everyone had a good Monday!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go look at my NEW BLOG you're not too late to catch it from the beginning. Don't forget to start at Day One.

No comments: