Friday, May 28, 2010

I Finally Did It, Everyone!!!


I got a puppy!!!! He's a 9 week old black lab and his name is Ziggy. I got him on Wednesday night. I actually found him on craigslist.com. I've been wanting a puppy for sooo long and black labs are my favorite! I grew up with labs so they hold a very special place in my heart.

The last few nights have been a straight NIGHTMARE though. We're trying to get him to sleep in the cage at night but he cries and is sooo loud and obnoxious. He's definitely getting better at going to the bathroom outside though, which I'm sooo thankful for.

Yesterday was Sam's birthday and he was taking care of Ziggy all day. He hadn't slept at all the night before because he was worried the dog would get up and shit somewhere or chew something up.

As I type this, he just pooped outside!!! So I just want to say thank you craigslist and thank you Tracy!!! (the woman that sold me Ziggy).

Any suggestions on how to train a dog?

No comments: