Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I Hate Asking for Help, But...


I've always wanted a half sleeve of tattoos. I'm going to start sketching it up and I have an idea of what I want, but I'm not sure if it's going to work.

I need to find a way to represent months in a kind of simple way. In a way that has nothing to do with birthdays. For example I DON'T want to represent months in the form of birthstone colors, birth month flowers, or zodiac signs. I really want to use flowers but there's no listing of flowers that have a devoted month.

I want to get a half sleeve of flowers that represent months that have a significant meaning to me. But flowers might be out of the question if I can't come up with anything. Flowers are so femanine and I like that.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks guys!!!


***************************************************

I know, I know, I gotta stop promoting my other blog, but hey, check it out!!!

2 comments:

Torn said...

here ya go


January Carnation or Snowdrop
February Violet or Primrose
March Daffodil or Jonquil
April Daisy or Sweet Pea Y
May Lily of the Valley or Hawthorn
June Rose or Honeysuckle
July Larkspur or Water Lily
August Gladiolas or Poppy
September Aster or Morning Glory
October Calendula or Cosmos
November Chrysanthemum
December Narcissus or Holly

http://www.babiesonline.com/flowersbirthmonth/

ElectroLoveGame said...

you could research when different flower are in bloom, then you could use your favourites rather than ones set to a given month.