Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Reason I Didn't Blog Last Night!!!



I was making my mom this really awesome Mother's Day card!!! I had a bunch of magazines and paper from scrapbooking so I decided to make her a card myself!.. If you haven't got your mom anything I suggest you make a home made card. I wrote a really heart felt letter inside and I know my mom is going to cry when she reads it.

I had to pay $17.00 to send it FedEx though, cuz it was too late to send it through regular mail. As soon as I got finished with my card, the following text was sent to my two younger sisters:

"I just got done making mom the most amazing Mother's Day card, so you better step your game up this year, cuz Halmark ain't gonna cut it sistazzz!!!"

I got a response back from Rachel who is 14. She said that she's painting her a card! I laughed out loud when I read it. I can't wait to see my sisters at the end of the month!!!

What are you guys doing for your mom on Mother's day?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you like romantic, love stories, check out http://moderndaylovetale.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Raising NIC said...

so cute!!!!

Beth said...

Awww I love scrapbooking. I am the queen of home made cards. I haven't bought a card in years. And when I wrap presents, I wrap it in plain brown paper, and draw all over it with felt markers!

I got my mom this really fancy shmancy shampoo and conditioner... like $40 per bottle!! YEEEESH! But she deserves it, I know she'll love it, and I know she'd never treat herself to it. :)

Vera said...

Ohh, I love that card! :D It's creative and original.