Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day Dad!!!


I'm convinced I have the greatest dad ever! We had some rough times in the past but I think we're both starting to accept each other as we are. I let you have your fun and be that over exaggerating dad that loves to brag about his daughters and you let me express myself in ways that I feel I need to. You were always there for me and always on my side, even when mom wasn't and I always treated you like the bad guy. I just recently realized that you're not that mean old guy that I thought you were. You were always just trying to protect me. You were like my flashlight. You let me find my own way in life but you were always there to shine your knowledge and make sure everything was alright before I continued moving forward.

Thanks!

I love you dad! You're the best. Happy Father's Day!!!