Thursday, June 24, 2010

Lonley!!!

Since my husband got his new job he's been working a lot. Well, not a lot but different hours than me on some days and he works weekends which SUCKS! This past weekend I cleaned our entire bedroom. Like I was down on my hands and knees scrubbing the floor. I cleaned cuz I had nothing better to do. He didn't seem to mind it though LOL.

Tonight he's working till 9:30 so I went grocery shopping, went to Target, returned some DVD's to Blockbuster and now I'm writing some blogs, watching some tv, and soon I'll be reading my book and sleeping.

Work has been so stressful the past couple of weeks, but I'm trying to get through it. There's been office drama and new people that are extremely annoying. I'm just soooo happy that tomorrow is Friday. I can't wait to just chill this weekend and not do anything but read and watch movies and tv.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go visit my new blog and let me know if you like it :)

No comments: