Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fuck Work.


So I put in my two weeks on Monday and then I went into work on Tuesday. My boss calls me into her office and says that they don't need me for two weeks and that I can leave. It was very rude and unprofessional but I was sooo happy to just be getting out of there. I got to spend the whole day with my husband yesterday since he was off, so it's been great so far!

I've gotten a few calls about new jobs already but I'm trying to just chill for a little while. I really want me next job to be something that I like doing. But I'm not sure what I'd like to do. So, we'll see how that goes.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My new blog is getting really juicy!!! http://moderndaylovetale.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

M.A said...

The same thing happend to me once... and two weeks back i saw my old boss behind the counter of my local supermarket. Karma is a b*tch!

A Fat Girl's Perspective said...

I got laid off....they called me into the office around noon....told me they had to let me go and that I could go ahead a leave. They weren't being mean, but it was totally not expected. I cried only b/c I was so scared how I was going to make the car payments on the brand new car I had just bought the previous year.