Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Dinner for Schmucks
It was pretty good. I love Steve Carell and that guy from the Hangover. They showed a lot of the funniest parts on the commercial, as always, so most of the parts were expected. I'd definitely recommend it as a date movie.
Sunday, August 15, 2010
(Just some random pic we took the other day on our way home from dinner)
So usually I hate Sundays, but I think this one will be good. Sam gets off work at 7 and he's off tomorrow for the first time in like a week! I love spending time with him. Last night we watched Date Night and Cop Out. Date Night was ok, I was expecting it to be good, but it wasn't all that great. Cop Out was funnier than I expected. Tracey Morgan is hilarious!
I have to go grocery shopping but I'm procrastinating. I hate doing grocery shopping on Sundays cuz that's when all the old people do their shopping and they're so slow. But you gotta do what you gotta do I guess. I think I'm slowly transitioning into becoming a vegetarian. I've always wanted to do it and it's a goal of mine, but we'll see how that goes.
So I update my iPod like twice a month. Which is a lot for me. I don't like being out somewhere and being stuck listening to the same crap. So without further adieu....
1. TLC - Creep - CrazySexyCool
2. Alanis Morissette - You Oughta Know - The Collection
3. Whitney Houston - Run To You - The Greatest Hits Disc 1
4. ATCQ - Bonita Applebum - ATCQ
5. Q-Tip - Gettin Up - The Renaissance
6. Adele - Make You Feel My Love - 19
7. Jay Z - Excuse Me Miss - Blueprint 2
8. Madonna - Inside of Me - Bedtime Stories
9. NSYNC - Giddy Up - *NSYNC
10. Spice Girls - If U Can't Dance - SPICE
LOL! As you can see my iPod is all over the place.
Happy Sunday Everyone!
Friday, August 13, 2010
Thursday, August 12, 2010
I'm not sure how I found out about Blogspot. I'm sure someone I know had one and I liked reading it, so I thought I could contribute. I figured it would be like a less private online diary or journal.
I made one because I thought it would be cool and I wanted to be a famous blogger and have thousands of people read it and follow it. Then I got lazy and stopped updating daily. Sorry :(
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
This is going to be pathetic, but what I'm most proud of this month is being able to do laundry on my own. I wasn't sure if I was ever doing it right or what colors go with what, not to mention the washer is so complicated to use. It's crazy that I can work a computer and cell phone at the same time but I can't work a freakin washer. I recently finally figured it out and did two loads on my own yesterday :)
But that's about the only thing I'm proud of this past month. Sorry I'm not cooler.
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Traffic, traffic, lookin' for my chapstick!
Sexy ass Sam
Some Seagrams to get the party started
First game of beer pong! I wish I woulda filmed my clutch final shot to win the game. It was pretty epic.
We had two tables going at the same time and the balls were getting thrown into different table's cup
Night ended on a blurry note! But it was pretty fun. I'm definitely trying to move up to Jersey City in the near future. I love it up there and Sam has a lot of people up there.
My short term goals for this month will go as follows:
1. Find a job! - Because I'm going crazy without one. I hate being up in the house all day. It can drive a person insane.
2. Have a really great 1 year anniversary with Sam. - It's hard to believe we've already been married for a year. Marriage is a lot of hard work but I just want this anniversary to be special and romantic. Especially romantic, because neither him or I are very romantic at all.
3. While I'm not working I want to work on being a better housewife. - When Sam would work from home and I'd come home from work the house would be clean and there would be dinner. When he comes home everything is a mess. So I need to work on making things look nice.
(Sorry for slacking! Yesterday was a ridiculous day!)
This is a pic of me and one of my best friends Mandi. We've definitely lost touch since I've moved to Jersey. It sucks but I'd still consider her to be one of my closest friends! I'd be there for her in a heart beat and I know she'd be there for me.
Friday, August 6, 2010
Hmmm, the meaning behind my blogger name. When I created this blog I was so confused about what I wanted to do. It was about a month or so before I moved to California and I was really confused about that and also confused about what I was going to do with my relationship with Sam. Not to mention everything that I wanted to accomplish. The end of 2007 into the beginning of 2008 was really crazy for me, but it birthed this blog and the Life of a Confused Young Lady. I think everyone goes through a stage in their lives when they don't know what to do about certain situations and decisions. I'm still not completely through this stage, but I'm working on it.
Well, it's only 9:45 am right now but I'll tell you what I've done already today and what I expect to do this afternoon.
I didn't go to sleep until like 4:30. I was up on tinychat with some goofballs that kept me up. After I got off that I was messing with Sam while he was sleeping. I was lightly running my finger over his face and I found it highly amusing when he'd rub his face to stop the tickling. Then I fell asleep for awhile and woke up at 7 am when Sam got up to get ready for work. Now I'm awake and watching Saved by the Bell and Fresh Prince on TBS. I'll probably fall asleep pretty soon, then get up and get ready to do something with Sam tonight. Hopefully we'll go to the boardwalk or the beach or something. I feel like being around the ocean today.
That's about it :)
Five Random Facts:
1. I believe that I'm the perfect mix of girly-girl and tomboy. When I was younger I was a huge tomboy and after I graduated high school I really transformed into a woman, thanks to cosmetology school. So I think I got a good mix going on.
2. I'm madly and deeply in love. I knew that I'd marry my husband as soon as I layed eyes on him. There was never a doubt that I wouldn't spend my life with this man.
3. I really suck at Scrabble. I just downloaded this new game called Words With Friends on my iPod and I'm not sure why they didn't just call it Scrabble. It's not that I have poor vocab, it's just that I can't spell for shit! But I'm working on it.
4. I'm obsessed with I Love Lucy. I have the complete series on dvd and I watch it all the time. I want to dye my hair red and wear curlers and cute little bandanas all the time!
5. I have concrete in my elbow. I think I was in 8th grade and I was walking to the basketball courts down the street. I had a water bottle in one hand, bouncing the ball in my other hand, and I had a sleeve of crackers hanging from my mouth. I was walking down this hill and fell on rocks and stuff. I guess I didn't get everything out of the cut, but now when I bend my arm you can see the dark marks where the concrete is.
So I've been noticing people doing these daily blogs, where each day has a different theme or rule. I asked Danni Cupcake. She gave me the listing to a challenge. I think it's ment for Tumblr accounts but I'll tweak it a little bit so that it's relevant with blogspot instead. I'm going to have to make up for the 6 days that I missed. But if you're interested in doing the challenge also, let me know!
Happy Friday Everyone!
Happy Friday Everyone!