Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 01 - A recent picture of you and 5 random facts about yourself


Five Random Facts:

1. I believe that I'm the perfect mix of girly-girl and tomboy. When I was younger I was a huge tomboy and after I graduated high school I really transformed into a woman, thanks to cosmetology school. So I think I got a good mix going on.

2. I'm madly and deeply in love. I knew that I'd marry my husband as soon as I layed eyes on him. There was never a doubt that I wouldn't spend my life with this man.

3. I really suck at Scrabble. I just downloaded this new game called Words With Friends on my iPod and I'm not sure why they didn't just call it Scrabble. It's not that I have poor vocab, it's just that I can't spell for shit! But I'm working on it.

4. I'm obsessed with I Love Lucy. I have the complete series on dvd and I watch it all the time. I want to dye my hair red and wear curlers and cute little bandanas all the time!

5. I have concrete in my elbow. I think I was in 8th grade and I was walking to the basketball courts down the street. I had a water bottle in one hand, bouncing the ball in my other hand, and I had a sleeve of crackers hanging from my mouth. I was walking down this hill and fell on rocks and stuff. I guess I didn't get everything out of the cut, but now when I bend my arm you can see the dark marks where the concrete is.