Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 08 - Short term goals for this month and why


My short term goals for this month will go as follows:

1. Find a job! - Because I'm going crazy without one. I hate being up in the house all day. It can drive a person insane.

2. Have a really great 1 year anniversary with Sam. - It's hard to believe we've already been married for a year. Marriage is a lot of hard work but I just want this anniversary to be special and romantic. Especially romantic, because neither him or I are very romantic at all.

3. While I'm not working I want to work on being a better housewife. - When Sam would work from home and I'd come home from work the house would be clean and there would be dinner. When he comes home everything is a mess. So I need to work on making things look nice.

No comments: