Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday Funday

(Just some random pic we took the other day on our way home from dinner)

So usually I hate Sundays, but I think this one will be good. Sam gets off work at 7 and he's off tomorrow for the first time in like a week! I love spending time with him. Last night we watched Date Night and Cop Out. Date Night was ok, I was expecting it to be good, but it wasn't all that great. Cop Out was funnier than I expected. Tracey Morgan is hilarious!

I have to go grocery shopping but I'm procrastinating. I hate doing grocery shopping on Sundays cuz that's when all the old people do their shopping and they're so slow. But you gotta do what you gotta do I guess. I think I'm slowly transitioning into becoming a vegetarian. I've always wanted to do it and it's a goal of mine, but we'll see how that goes.

1 comment:

La'Donna's Random Rants said...

Yes Yes! Vegetarianism! doooo ittt, you'll have fun with all the foods you can cook1 I know I do ;-0