Saturday, September 11, 2010

8 Day Detox!



I don't really know whats wrong with me lately. I'm in some sort of funk I guess. I'm definitely not myself. I think it has something to do with me not having a job and not really doing anything meaningful anymore. I've been looking for jobs and it's mad stressful because there is no where around here that's hiring.

I've decided that I'm going to take advantage of my long term vacation that I'm on and do something that will better myself. I've written down things that bother me or things that I really want to focus on and over come, or become more knowledgeable on. They really just include things like getting to know myself better, my dreams, my fears, my future plans. My family, my marriage, and this really weird obsession I have that either myself or someone I love is going to die, like an untimely death. It's something that I think about all the time. I dwell on it and I can tell it's not healthy.

So for the next 8 days I'm going to be spending a lot of time with myself. I think its very necessary right now in my life. I need some happy in my life. If that makes any sense. I'm going to try and blog a little bit about it everyday, but we'll see how that goes.

2 comments:

I'm Alee. said...

It seems like everyone is going through some kind of a transitional phase in their life right now. I certainly am.

Anonymous said...

Visit www.theclothing.net to buy Hair Accessories, La Femme, Crops, Backpack, eDM, Badgley Mischka, Coverups, Belts, Wedge Boots, Bring It Up, Lip Balm, Sport, Camis, Sport, Cheap Designer Handbags, Gift Sets, Flat Boots on sale designed by Spirit Hoods, Roxanne Grace, Kushcush, Kill City, Zambos & Siega, Sigerson Morrison, ginette ny - always on sale!