Sunday, October 31, 2010

Major Slacker!

I've neglected you all for over a month and I send out my sincerest apologies. I've been traveling a little, trying to get in shape, getting sick, sorting some things out, looking for a job, and scrap booking. 

When I say traveling, I mean I went home for 4 or 5 days at the beginning of October. So I suppose that isn't an excuse for not blogging. I went back for my sister Rachel's homecoming. It was a great trip. My mom and I spent all 4 days together without fighting and stuff. That's always a plus. I'll post a blog shortly with pics of the homecoming and stuff. 

I've gotten a couple emails and comments about the Oxyelite Pro pills and how they're working. I've stopped taking them for the time being and I'll post an update blog on that as well and let you know why. 

I'm getting over a bad cold. My throat is still killing me! It's been like 4 days and it's still not gone! The first 2 days I had a fever, chills, aches, the works! It was terrible. Sam had the cold and he passed it along to yours truly (LUCKY ME!). I'm hoping this sore throat goes away soon though. I can deal with being congested and all that, but pain is not cool!

I'm still currently looking for a job. I've been slacking a little lately and it's not a good look. I'm getting way to comfortable with no job. The thing is that I don't want to go to another job that I know I'm not going to stay at long or not like. What I want to do is become a cop. I'm not really sure of the steps I need to take cuz I've heard mad different things. If anyone knows a cop or is a cop drop me a comment or an email and let me know what my first steps should be! Thank you in advance!

I've been scrap booking a lot! I love doing it. I'm not very good at it but I'm good enough. It gets my mind off stuff and it lets me be a little creative and put things together. I'm a very big hands on type person, so projects are always loved by me. 

But anyways.. I'm going to be updating more often. I took some NyQuil about 15 minutes ago and it's starting to kick in!. 

Hope everyone had a great Halloween!

No comments: