Thursday, December 16, 2010

Getting into the Christmas Spirit!




This picture is my new picture for everything until after the holidays. I feel it gives everyone that extra reminder that Christmas is almost a week away. It hasn't snowed in the area of New Jersey that I'm in yet, so I can't really get into the holiday mood but I've been listening to massive amounts of Christmas music. I downloaded the Nat King Cole Christmas album, along with Mariah Carey, The Jackson 5, N'Sync, and Boys II Men :)

If you'd like to add a Santa hat to your pics go to www.picnik.com :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Follow my new blog @ http://adventuresofahornyblogger.wordpress.com

1 comment:

April said...

Okay, so I stumbled across your blog the other day. At first I just kind of randomly scrolled and read bits and pieces but as I read more I found myself laughing my ass off! Your vlogs cracked me up, seriously. I don't know, maybe it's because you are blunt like myself. But whatever, I love it!